I remember making my first mixtape -- sitting anxiously next to the radio, waiting for the song to start, and hoping I had enough room left on that side of the cassette tape. But walking around these days with a computer in your pocket mixtapes have gone the way of the Dodo...UNTIL NOW!
Presenting to you the Spotify code mixtape keychain. This bad boy is precision cut from a beautiful piece of walnut veneer Russian birch wood and made to slap right on your keychain.
"Justin, what could I use this for?"
I'm glad you asked as I spent time coming up with a list of uses before making it because designing is hard for me with my astoundingly rudimentary art skills!
- Put your wedding date and special song on it
- Use as a memento with that first road trip playlist
- Got a podcast on Spotify? This would be an excellent swag item to hand out*
- Use it to promote your fire mixtape without shelling out a physical copy
- Confuse your Zoomer niece/nephew with its strange design
Simply add the song/playlist/date and the Spotify URL to the notes in the checkout and you'll be all set!
E.x. "The Chain" "https://open.spotify.com/track/5e9TFTbltYBg2xThimr0rU?si=-1gyusGBREKIszxOh8Juxw"